Disclaimer: Since we are a website run by volunteers entirely, we only offer unpaid positions.
Translator (Japanese to English)
- Translate Japanese articles to English
- Adding short explanations to things specific to Japanese culture when needed (e.g. Valentine’s day in Japan, shukatsu)
- You love honeyhands!
- Good communication abilities
- Fluent/advanced in English and Japanese
Please email the below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Name (or nickname if you'd like to go by)
2. Social media handles
3. Pronouns you use
4. Location (City and country)
5. Tell us about yourself :)
If you have past samples of your translation work, please attach them to the email. If not, don’t worry about it!